2011 is coming to an end and with new year we all think of setting new year resolutions though we never keep them. But entering into a new year should be good and with good Facebook status Update .
For Latest Status Updates for the year 2013 Please go to link mentioned Below :-
So why not let us all go for a very cool status update for Facebook which would bring a positive atmosphere and future for us. We have added a selection of funny and amusing quotes which you can use for your Facebook status updates . Use these witty messages to spread the cheer and joy of the holiday season as we enter 2012.
You can easily add any of the status mentioned to your FACEBOOK PROFILE by copying it and pasting it as your status update. See the image below
- 2011 is nearly over so like this status if I’ve ever made you smile this year.
- New Year count down is about to begin. Here’s sending my blessing of cheers and joys galore and wishing you a wonderful year 2011.
- Embark on a fresh start this New Year. May it brings sunshine to your life and embrace you with happiness, Love and Warmth. Best wishes for a happy New Year.
- Wishing you a Jolly & Bright 2012. Have a blast on the New Year and have a very happy year ahead.
- May each day of the coming year be vibrant and new bringing along many reasons for celebrations.
- Keep the smile, leave the tear, think of joy, forget the fear… hold the laugh, leave the pain, be joyous, coz it’s New Years! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Years come and go, but this year I specially wish for you a double dose of health and happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a great new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Before the sun sets, 2011′s calender is destroyed, and mobile networks get jammed, I wish in 2012 every moment is enjoyed. Happy New Year to you and your family!
- We will open the book. It’s pages are blank. We will put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
- Oh my dear, forget your fear, let all your dreams be clear, never put tear, please hear, I want to tell one thing in your ear, wishing you a very Happy New Year!
- I wish you have… 12 Months of Happiness, 52 Weeks of Fun, 365 Days of Success, 8760 Hours of Good Health, 52600 Minutes of Good Luck, 3153600 Seconds of Joy. Happy New Year!
- <:o) Happy (^) New (^) Year <:o) 2012
- New Years Resolution: Do less laundry and use more deodorant
- New Years Resolution: Find out why I really need to keep changing my Facebook Status.
- Avoid hangovers on New Year’s Day by staying drunk.
- Most people look forward to the New Year for a fresh start on old habits.
- To beat the New Year traffic, leave when the countdown is at “6″
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions do!
- New Years Resolution: At least once a week, I shall break a law I’ve never broken before.
- New Year 2012 Resolution: Stop changing my nickname on a daily basis.
- In 2012 I will stop listening to these voices in my head!
- Yo mama so fat, every time she turns around it’s New Years!
- I WOULD come 2 your new year party, but… I’m STILL celebrating Christmas!
- Resolution for 2012: Spend less time on Facebook:P
- New Years Resolution: Find out why I really need to keep changing my Name everyday.
- Stir the eggnog, Lift the toddy. Happy New Year, Everybody!
- I’m not making any resolutions this year because I’m still working on the ones from 2003.
- I’m setting more realistic New Year’s resolutions this year, like never doing anything right and not pleasing my wife.
- Starting now, every hour, on the hour, walk up to a stranger and slip the tongue in. Because it’s midnight somewhere. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- I can’t believe other countries are allowed to celebrate the New Year before America. Some superpower we turned out to be.
- My resolution for this new and upcoming year is that I will attempt to –and hopefully succeed– (but who is to really say what “success” is?) in being –in no uncertain terms– more succinct.
- I work 4:00pm to 12:00am, so every night is like New Year’s Eve. I’m always counting down to Midnight.