Facebook has finally made another change which has allowed multiple roles for page administrators!. This change is mentioned on the Facebook help centre. Before this feature Making some other person admin of the page was risky because both the people have got some powers and one can remove the other easily but now this new feature will kill this possibility and admin can assign different roles to other administrators. The main features of this new Facebook Pages Update are:-
- Insights analyst: Can view insights.
- Advertiser: Can view insights and create ads.
- Moderator: Can view insights, create ads, send messages as the page, and respond to and delete comments.
- Content creator: All moderator powers, plus the abilities to create posts as the page, edit the page, and add applications.
- Manager: All content creator powers, plus the ability to manage admin roles.
According to Facebook all admin will start as mangers then one of them can assign others different Posts.
Another important update from Facebook which will kill sites like Buffer and third party applications like HootSuite is that Page admins schedule posts. You can even go to Facebook Help centre to see this:-
You may also like:- Facebook’s Promoted Post For Brand Pages
You can prepare a post and schedule it to appear later by adding a date and time in the future before you post it. You can schedule a post up to 6 months in advance in 15-minute intervals.
From your Page’s sharing tool:
- Choose the type of post you want to add to your Page
- Click the icon in the lower-left of the sharing tool
- Choose the future year, month, day, hour and minute when you’d like your post to appear
- Click Schedule
All these features will help the Facebook users even better and they can now easily manage Facebook Pages . These features will be appreciated by all. We would like to know your view points regarding this new features and we will be open to any questions and regarding any problems about Facebook Pages.